Check-in and Check-out Policies
Once you book an apartment with us, there is a simple procedure to perform at your arrival and departure. Please take note of the steps written here and let’s make your stay pleasant for you, us, and any other guests in our house. This will be your home for as long as your vacation lasts, and we’re sure you will love it and treat it as if it was your own.
You can check-in to your apartment from 14:00 on the first day of your stay. Early check-in is not allowed.
- You receive the keys from us, the owners, upon your check-in. One key is for your apartment entrance door and the other is for the house entrance gate. Please keep it locked at all times.
- Please prepare your travel documents (passports or ID cards) so we can register you to our Tourist Office in Poreč. We keep the documents for an hour or so and bring them back to you. This service is free of charge.
- When you arrive, please inspect the apartment for cleanliness. If anything is not acceptable, do not hesitate to tell us about it.
You can find a certain amount of local brochures and maps in the apartment. Although we are collecting brochures regularly, they very often become old and outdated. We suggest that when you visit a place of interest, please bring back a menu, brochure, map, etc. to leave in the apartment for future visitors.
Please note that check-out time is not later than 10:00 on the designated date of check-out. Before you leave, we just ask a couple of favors to finish your stay and help us prepare for our next guests.
- Check all drawers, beds and under beds to be sure all items have been packed or tossed in the trash. Double check for personal belongings.
- Place all used towels and bed linen (sheets) in a pile on the floor in the apartment.
- Remove any opened food items from the refrigerator.
- Please return dishes, cups, and utensils to their proper cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.
- Turn off lights, cooling fans and other electronics.
- Please close all windows and the entrance door to your apartment.
- Please take all trash, including bathroom trash and any bottles, out to the trash cans outside the entrance gate to the right (behind the green hedge).
- Please return keys by 10:00 so we can prepare the apartment for our next guests.
If you choose so, we’d also appreciate an online review at Airbnb, or any other service you booked accommodation with. Thanks!