Events in PorečHappenings in Poreč all year long.
- Easter in Poreč
- Vinistra – This high-quality event unites a record number of wine exhibitors in one place for a few days and makes possible the education and further development of the wine regarding knowledge.
- Malvasia Wine Festival
- Istra Terra Magica Bike
- Meeting of choruses “Naš kanat je lip” – Traditional meeting of amateur choruses cultivating the tradition of folk music of Istria and Primorje and chakavian dialect in artistic interpretation.
- Zlatna Sopela – Golden Sopela – A celebration of Mediterranean folklore showcasing performances by different folklore dance groups, exhibitions of traditional outfits from Mediterranean islands, exhibitions of artworks by amateur artists (themed on the sea and the Mediterranean) along with a food tasting, sampling a wide range of local delicacies.
July – August
- Concerts in the Euphrasian Basilica – The traditional summer event is a unique combination of classical musical contents and the beauty of the historical setting – eminent musicians will be performing at the Poreč basilica for the 51st summer in a row.
- Jazz in Lapidarium – Each Wednesday throughout the summer, the Lapidarium will be the venue for great musical evenings with famous and interesting groups.
- Street-Art-Festival – During the month of August, in the streets and squares of Poreč you will encounter numerous artists who, inspired by this lovely town, will display their works and imagination. But, besides active, entertainment and art programs this event also offers interactive programs that you can join: school of painting, sculpture, ceramics, mosaics…
- Giostra – A historical festival celebrating the life and customs of Poreč’s ancestors. The people of Poreč parade the streets and squares in 17th century period costumes.
- Poreč Dolphin – This recreational swimming marathon is held at the Town Beach in Poreč
- Ol Istria MTB Tour & Maraton Parenzana Cannondale – International MTB bycicle race.